Chiropractic & Osteopathic Treatment - Your Reliable Partner in Achieving Good Health
Dr Daniel began his career as a Chiropractor in 2005. He has many years experience working in private practice helping a wide range of people move better and feel better. He currently works with both amateur and elite athletes, and with many local sporting clubs.
He was the senior Chiropractor and Sports Trainer at a state level soccer club (Boroondara Eagles Soccer Club). Daniel is a fully registered Chiropractor and is a member of Chiropractic Australia (CA) and Sports Chiropractic Australia (SCA). Daniel breaks the stereotypical chiropractic mould and brings a unique approach to personal healthcare. His vast experience working closely with a wide range of manual therapists including; Osteopaths, Physiotherapists, Myotherapists, and Podiatrists.
By working with other therapist and constantly updating his skills and knowledge by regularly attending seminars and conferences, Dr Daniel uses a wide variety of techniques (not just “cracking”) ensuring you a specialised and individual treatment plan to get you better faster.
We break the Chiropractic and Osteopathic stereotypes....
Reasons To Choose South Eastern Active Health Clinic
- We focus on the ‘moving parts’ of your body from head to toe
- We take time to listen and discuss your case
- We perform a thorough history and examination to form an accurate diagnosis
- We provide safe and effective hands on treatments to get you better faster
- All consultations are hands on, using massage and techniques specific to your individual needs
- Open 6 days a week
- After hours appointments available
- On the spot private health fund rebates
- Onsite parking and disabled access