Welcome to Eastern Suburbs Physiotherapy Where Our Experienced Professionals Will Guide You Back to Health
Eastern Suburbs Physiotherapy [ESP] is more than just a physiotherapy clinic. It offers a range of holistic health care that can guide you back to wellness and more than that, show you how to keep well!.
Physiotherapy is a natural, drug-free approach that utilises highly skilful manual techniques, specific exercise prescription and electrotherapy to restore you back to health. As they say, there is no substitute for experience. Chris Woodman, Cliff Woodward and Anne Woodward are very experienced physiotherapists who can help you in the following areas:
- Back and Neck Pain – those pains that so commonly can spoil our day and reduce our effectiveness.
- Headaches - you could live without them! We offer a natural, drug-free treatment that works.
- Sports Injuries – we have managed the whole range of sports injuries and aim to get you back on track FAST.
- Postural Pain – poor posture leads to pain in the head, neck and back. Find out what you can do about it.
- Work Related Injuries – we are registered providers under the Victorian WorkSafe scheme and in addition to injury management can provide ergonomic assessment and guidance.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – we are registered providers with the Transport Accident Commission and have dealt with hundreds of cases over the last 30 years.
- Neurological Disorders – If you need treatment or advice about Stroke, MS, Parkinsons’ Disease and Vestibular Disorders Anne is the physiotherapist to see.
- Vestibular Rehabilitation - Anne can help you with repositioning techniques for BPPV and vestibular rehabilitation for balance and dizziness problems.
Eastern Suburbs Physiotherapy Services
Eastern Suburbs Physiotherapy was established in 1984 to service the inner eastern suburbs of Melbourne, including Nunawading, Forest Hill, Mitcham, Vermont, Blackburn, Ringwood and Doncaster. It has grown steadily over the last 34 years based on its reputation for excellent results in a caring and professional environment.
We hope to assist you back to health or, just as importantly, help prevent you from losing good health. We are more than just a physiotherapy clinic (see our Services page). We are easy to find and access, located near Nunawading station and just off Springvale Road, Nunawading – see map for details.
As the saying goes “there is no substitute for experience”. At ESP, Cliff, Chris and Anne have decades of clinical experience each in the private and public sectors of health. That is a vast amount of clinical expertise at your disposal – there is not much we haven’t seen and treated in the physiotherapy area. We regularly work with:
- Back and neck pain
- Work related injuries
- Sports injuries
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Vertigo, dizziness and balance issues
- Neurological disorders
- Musicians injuries
- Posture Issues