Veterinary Specialist Services Advanced Vetcare - the BOM
Searching for emergency vet care? Advanced Vetcare offers a range of veterinary specialist services and 24/7 emergency vet care. It does not require an appointment.
Advanced Vet care is a specialist veterinary medicine & surgery centre emergency hospital in Melbourne. We offer a range of veterinary services.
Advanced Vet care's emergency and critical care do not require appointments – the clinic is open to the public 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We work closely with your regular vet to ensure the best possible outcome. We report to them within 24 hours and give you regular updates on your pet’s progress and ongoing treatment plan.
Referrals to Advanced Vet care: Dos and Don’ts
- Do get a referral for a specialist appointment.
- Do call ahead if you are coming in for emergency care. You do not need an appointment, but calling ahead will allow us to give the most timely care to your pet.
- Do remember to bring any information your regular vet has given you. In many cases this has been emailed directly before hand. Do let your pet have access to water until the morning of the consult
- Don’t feed your pet breakfast on the morning of the consult. Food should be removed at 9pm the evening before.
- Don’t feel the need to leave bedding or toys for your pet – we have an excellent range of comfortable bedding. Saying that, we are not too strict on this and have been known to let that special toy or blanket stay on rare occasions!